AhiskaLi FORUM

Объявление

Последние темы Форума

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » AhiskaLi FORUM » Turks in English » Do You Speak English?

Do You Speak English?

Сообщений 21 страница 39 из 39

ATATURKIYA написал(а):

Yes you right Ataturkiya we ( i mean Ahiska Turks) need to improve our English. It is verry important to us to practice our lenguage skils, that will help us in the future.

Tanks for organaizing this blog.

My friend hi you have some mistakes . Icorrect you if i can :))

Yes you are right Ataturkiya we ( i mean Ahiska Turks) need to improve English. It is very important to us to practice our language skils, that will help us in the future.

Tanks for organaizing this blog.

I think this more correct one :)

Sure you can ,but in the future please   mark that part form me .I would like to see  my mistakes.

Отредактировано islam (2007-12-20 06:09:14)

DeLikanLi написал(а):

My friend hi you have some mistakes . Icorrect you if i can

Thanks man for comment.

How I can se you make mistakes , too..

Hi my friend. You have some mistakes. I would like to correct,if I can.

I think that is more polite and correct one. Don't you??

Отредактировано islam (2007-12-20 06:16:52)

:) :) yeah you are right  :D

Anyways..All of you guys are right:) and that's no big deal if they have some mistakes :)
  That is my opinion:)
and sorry if I have any mistakes.

Who knows how to say in English ''Я Вас отблагодарю"?

And will our youth have to fight using "Kalashnikov" guns against georgians and armenians that live now in Ahiska?
Some power can convince Georgian government to open doors for Ahiska turks to the region, but will they convince the people that live there now to return our homes, yards, fields? Or will they convince that people to be friendly with us?

hi guys! i am really happy for you, cause i have never seen such kinf of topics in forms... if all of us keep in touch with each other as do Armenian people in usa, i guarantee that we could change the future for our children. just be cool...

Thank you Mukhammad . Be active user, open new topics and share your opinion with us .

KEEP GOING!!!

what's up guys, where you at?

Can anyone translate this into russian and turkish and send to all relatives and friends and post on their sites and forums? It is a very good advice!

Safety first: Put your car keys by your bed!

Put your car keys beside your bed  at night. If you hear a noise outside your home or someone is trying to get in your house, just press the panic button for your car. The alarm will be set off, and the horn will continue to  sound until either you turn it off or the car battery dies. This tip came from a  neighborhood watch coordinator.

So the next time you  come home for the night and you start to put your keys away, think of this:

It's a  security alarm system that you probably already have and requires no installation. Test it. It will go off from most everywhere inside your  house and will keep honking until your battery  runs down or until you reset it with the button  on the key fob chain. It works if you park in your driveway or garage If your car alarm goes off when someone is trying to break into your  house, odds are the burglar rapist won't stick  around... After a few seconds all the neighbors  will be looking out their windows to see who is  out there and sure enough the criminal won't  want that.

And remember to carry your keys while walking to your car in a parking lot. The alarm can work the same way ...

This is should be shared with everyone.  Maybe it could save a life or a  sexual abuse crime.

And it's soooooooooo simple.

Hello to everybody :)
First of all i want to write great thanks,  because of this sait we can try to speak in english and we can be in progress with our grammar, but please dont correct mistakes on this page!(in my opinion-most of us just begin to learn english,and about us they can shy and it stands to reason that they stoped to learn english :( )
Please dont miss understand me :)

yep)) ok, heey Zarina Bakradze  :flag:  welcome to our site !!! What are you ?

Hello!!! Hello!!! and thank you :)
I am Zarina (i know that you know :) )
:cool:

nice to meet you  ^^ , ok and what i know  :blush: ? How does it going in Antalya ? :glasses:

First of all i want to thank you DeLikanLi for creating this website, and taking your time to organize it... And I am happy that our people improve their language skills... Ahiska Turks already speak 3 language, some speak even 4. I am very proud to be a Turk.

Nice:) actually this website were created either by me :) The one of the main persons here is ATATURKIYA
Yep it's wonderful that our people try to do something not just living they are working for living in this world it's nice.

Yes, I do, but there is always a room for improvement... and that's what I'm trying to do in college I attend right now )))

Вы здесь » AhiskaLi FORUM » Turks in English » Do You Speak English?

Создать форум. Создать магазин