AhiskaLi FORUM

Объявление

Последние темы Форума

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » AhiskaLi FORUM » Turks in English » Do You Speak English?

Do You Speak English?

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 39

Yes, I do!   :big_boss:    And I invite everybody to join the growing community of English speaking Ahiska Turks.

Men or women, old or young - don't be shy to start writing here.  Making mistakes is natural, as English is our second or even third language!

We will try to improve each others ability to communicate with the Great World where English became the great tool for exploring the diversity this world has!

Shahin Hajigil

hi !!!Shahin  tai !how are u!

I am well, thank you. What about you?

I have useful links that I want to share with you and others.

Urban Dictionary is a slang dictionary. It helps to find meaning of the words, that can't be found in other dictionaries.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/browse.php?character=A

"Babelfish" is an automatic translator from many languages.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Hi peopLe ! What's up ? THNX (thanks) to ATATURKIYA for this section . Than I'm learning EngLish (why word EnLish in aLL textbooks writes with big Letter ?) and when I don't know mean of the word I use dictionary but now I can Look it in this sites ))

HEY YA'LL
I can communicate and understand others pretty well,but there's always a room for an improvement... People learn something new every day!!! KEEP IT UP,PPL!!! The FUTURE is OURS!!!
And Ataturkiya,UR ENG. is GREAAAAT!!! I can see that from the way you write...grammar :)
Bye....

hello everybody:) sup?
nice topic:)

yes I can speak english :)

I suggest you to visit this website where I opened Topic about Ahiska Turks:
http://www.thevotenation.com/phpBB2/vie … php?t=1472

This is a international FORUM and I need Ahiska Turk friends here,,,, who can fluently speak english:)

thank you....waitting for your advice:)

Delikanli writes:
Hi peopLe ! What's up ? THNX (thanks) to ATATURKIYA for this section . Than I'm learning EngLish (why word EnLish in aLL textbooks writes with big Letter ?) and when I don't know mean of the word I use dictionary but now I can Look it in this sites ))

I would write:

Hi people ! What's up ? Thank you ATATURKIYA for this section . When I study English (why the word English in all textbooks starts with the capital letter?) and when I don't know a meaning of a word I use a dictionary. But now I can search these sites for it ))

Dear Delikanli! Please, write here as if you were writing an article for a newspaper. Don't use THNX, 4U, U R and et cetera.

Thank you, 2rk'nproud. But I still have a room for improvement.

While I dare to correct texts of our users I believe there are some high school graduates that could find my mistakes in the construction of a phrase.

I wish some of them join us in our efforts.

Good Luck to you.

Delikanli, what happened to your other forum? I did not find it!

Yeah, I cLosed it because I did not have time for 2 forums and I decided  that I would be in "AhiskaLi forum" .
We have to be the best of aLL Ahiska forums .
InshaLLah, I will start AhiskaLi site project . I think I'll do it on winter hoLidays this year .

P.S Excuse me for my bad EngLish I'm just Learning it . :)

it is ok DeLikanLi, ur English is very well

saukdere
:P  :dance:

^_^  ^_^  :)

Delikanli, please, type properly. You won't find newspapers printed with such a strange mix of uppercase letters in the middle of a word.

Hey people! What is wrong with you? Do you find this page useless for your English or you don't understand a word? Start writing at least in the "Oyun in English ". Don't make me believe our youth is ignorant.

Я очень рад за наших что они учатся языку страны в которой они живут и при этом не забывают и свой.Я приветствую ваши старания и стремления.

Hey everyone!
I have recently graduated from a high school here in america. It's been a great experiance, and something that I will never forget.
Im attending one of the colleges here in my city, and studying medicine. My major is Pharmacy and my minor is accounting. I love it, but it gets tougher. Hopefully, life has a lot in store for me.
I think my english got better because of the communication that I have, and because I read a lot. So if you're trying to find the easiest way to learn and explore ENGLISH try to communicate, read, listen to radio, and watch TV.

:/ How old are you Ataturkiya?

I am 41 years old. But why do you ask? Age does not matter for me.

I like your English, SMARTNESSINME. 
In me?!! :P

Вы здесь » AhiskaLi FORUM » Turks in English » Do You Speak English?

Создать форум. Создать магазин