AhiskaLi FORUM

Объявление

Последние темы Форума

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » AhiskaLi FORUM » Turks in English » Baby speaks few minutes after born

Baby speaks few minutes after born

Сообщений 1 страница 3 из 3

A newborn baby has started talking in the Russian city of Norilsk, amazing his parents and the obstetricians, who nevertheless claim pre-natal education, can work miracles.
APA reports the baby boy pronounced his first word right after he was born, distinctly saying: “Papa!”
In just a few minutes, newborn Stepan said: “Mama!”
The next day, when the boy’s mother was telling him that his dad was about to visit them at the hospital, he asked: “Who? Papa?”
The boy’s mother, Lisa Bazheyeva, is just 17 years old.
The obstetrician who helped her in labor confirms the proud mother’s report.
“I heard with my own ears that the newborn baby spoke!” said Doctor Marina Panova, adding she had never seen anything of the kind in the 23 years that she worked at the maternity clinic.
“Newborns just can’t pronounce syllables as complicated as that,” she said.
“The fetus can learn while still in the mother’s womb. If a mother talks to the fetus, entertains it as if it has been born already, the baby is usually born gifted,” Panova said.
So Interesting if the babies will speak few minutes after born we gonna be in front of them like "даунс"  :D

tell this story to the marines

Look I've translated this sentences

tell this story to the marines

to russian and i've got this

Рассказать эту историю для морских пехотинцев

fun doesn't it ? and what's the right translation of this ? i guess this is idiom, yeah ?

Вы здесь » AhiskaLi FORUM » Turks in English » Baby speaks few minutes after born

Создать форум. Создать магазин